Saturday, May 04, 2013

Rich Dad Radio: Does School Make You Richer Or Poorer, Smarter Or More Stupid?

This week on Rich Dad Radio, Robert invited his youngest guest yet, Haley age 10.

Haley is currently attending public school, there was a school project where she had to pick a job. She raised her hand and said "When I grow up I don't want to have a job, I want to own a business. May I pick that."

"No!"

Well If that is not school teaching their students to become an employee, I don't know what is.

They also discussed how her spirit was crushed, when her project she submitted was degraded for lack of effort when the subject was something her teacher did not agree with.

What can our kids do when they do not get along with their teachers? I was always told to suck it up and make it work. To not be defiant and do as I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment