Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rich Dad Radio: Bubble Bobble

Before I talk about this weeks Rich Dad Radio show I would like to mention the July 6th show. If you remember that particular show was about the Canadian work force, but I was having technical difficulties and was unable to listen to the whole show. So I went back and was able to listen to the whole thing. What a surprise it was to hear Robert Kiyosaki answer one of my question on the air in the "Ask Robert" section. I'm famous and didn't know it :) Well maybe not famous but it sure was cool.

This week Robert had Richard Duncan for a guest speaker. Richard is an economist and author of "The Corruption Of Capitalist", "The Dollar Crisis", and "The New Depression". The question Robert ask him was is this rally in the economy false, and Richards answer was "Yes". Although the stock market is at an all-time high (mainly due to the fed's wild money printing) but the retail debt, automotive loans, student loans are at an all-time high and so is the taxes on the income. The pattern of the stock market is seeming to be the same as it was before the 2000 crash and the 2008 mortgage bubble crash.



This week show was very interesting and informative. Let me know what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment