Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tools Of The Trade: DocuSign Ink

Last week I was working an event in Calgary when I received an email from my realtor with an attached document that needed my signature. This document was time sensitive and needed  immediate attention. Unfortunately, at the particular hotel where I was staying did not have access to a printer and surely not a scanner.



So instead I used an app called DocuSign Ink. First is prompts you to record your signature and initials. Then you can click and drag your signature or initials to the area on your document where you need it. You can also add text to fill out the the blank document.





So instead of being tied to your computer during the closing of a deal; with the help of this app you could live your life and do whatever you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment