Thursday, November 27, 2014

Information Wednesday

On November 19th 2014, I was the guest speaker for the information series "All About It Wednesday" that the Didsbury Municipal Library is organizing. I talked about Lease Option (Rent To Own) it's benefits and how it works.


As promised to those who attended, I made a video of the presentation to review the information covered. Since the video file is too large to email I have posted it here on my blog and will be sending the link.

I you have missed the event or would like to attend again; I will be presenting at the Olds Municipal Library on March 25th 2015. The presentation will be made available to other libraries by video conference. In the meantime, here is a video recording of the presentation.


To get a copy of our brochure detailing our Lease Option Program in more detail or to find out more please contact us by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment